Last Update : 12 July 2021
About Tour Reservations
- The tour will resume from June 21, 2021.
- Tastings at the brewery have also resumed.
- The maximum number of participants booked by one group is limited to four.
- For the moment, the maximum number of participants for the tour is 6 (50% of the regular capacity) .
- Private tours are also available until the border is opened, please contact us for details.
Requests to Guests
- If you have a fever or other health problems on the day of the tour, please do not participate.
- Please use alcohol to disinfect your hands.
- Please wear a mask except during the tasting.
What Guide Will Do
- Guides will wear a mask.
- Guides will check their own body temperature and take care of their own health.
- Guides will keep a social distance.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
We are the only sake tour company based in Kyoto Fushimi Sake Capital.
Good and strong relationship with local breweries and insiders allow us to provide you deeper sake experience.
Our guides are International Kikisake-shi, specialists of sake who can show how to enjoy sake according to personal preference, market condition, culture, and tradition. If you have any questions about our tours, please contact us 🙂