Sake Tasting + Food Pairing
▼ BOOK HERE ▼
Please select the date and see availability.
|Experience||Insider Sake Brewery Tour||Sake Tasting||Food Pairing||Price||Duration|
3-Hour Sake Tasting + Brewery Tour
|10 kinds||¥9,900||3 Hours|
1.5-Hour Sake Tasting Experience
|7 kinds||¥7,900||1.5 Hours|
Advanced Sake Tasting Experience
What You will Experience
Sake Tasting with an Expert
You’ll get to try flavors of sake you may never have experienced before – as we’ll introduce you to bottles which have never been exported. Your expert guide will explain the differences in taste – dry, sweet, rich, fruity – and how each of these are produced.
You’ll also be served various Otsumami – Japanese snacks which traditionally accompany alcohol – so you can see which types of food and flavor best accompany the different sake types.
What You Will Discover in This Experience
- How to Identify SAKE
- About Ingredients
- Rice Polishing Percentage
- Sake Categories
- Characteristics of Each Category
- Pairing with Food
- What type of sake is good with Sushi?
- Hot vs Cold
After Taking This Class, You will..
- Be able to find your favorite type of sake
- Be able to order sake at restaurants or bottle shops with confidence
- Know what type of sake good to pair with sushi
- Be ready to explore deep world of sake
This Class is for ...
- Those who love sake and want to learn the basics.
- Those who are interested in sake and learning what sake is.
- Those who want to get more knowledge about sake before traveling around Japan.
- Wine, beer and whisky lovers who also want to understand the basics of sake.
- Professionals in the hospitality industry who would like to learn the basics of sake.
- For in-house training in the hospitality industry
- Private courses for companies and groups are also available. Please contact us.
〒612-8365 Kyōto-fu, Kyōto-shi, Fushimi-ku, Kurumamachi, 271-1
- 25 min from JR Kyoto Station : Take a train on Kintetsu Line to Momoyamagoryo-Mae Station. Walk for 9 min from the station.
- 20 min from Gion-Shijo Station : Take a train on Keihan Line to Chushojima Station. Walk for 7 min from the station.
- 20 min from Fushimi-Inari Station
The 3 hrs sake testing + brewery tour gave this Novice an appreciation for how "Sake" is made + how to recognise the various categories available (with a cheatsheet no... read more
This was a super informative and fun tour! The process of making sake is very interesting, as are the differences in taste based on the method of brewing it. Kotaro,... read more
Came with a group of 9 for the 1.5 sake experience on a weekday afternoon. The team was extremely welcoming and Kotaro was very knowledge in his sake presentation. His... read more