Book【NO.1】Basic Sake 101
Online Class Details
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Starting Time: Check the Tour Calendar
- Maximum: 10 screens
- Price: 4,000 JPY
- Host Location : Kyoto, Japan
- The Zoom link for the class will be sent to your Email address before the session starts.
The time displayed is in Japan time. Please double-check your time when you book your session.World Clock
What You Will Discover in This Class
- How to Identify SAKE
- About Ingredients
- Rice Polishing Percentage
- Sake Categories
- Characteristics of Each Category
- Pairing with Food
- What type of sake good with Sushi?
- Hot vs Cold
After Taking This Class, You will..
- Be able to find your favorite type of sake
- Be able to order sake at restaurants or bottle shops with confidence
- Know what type of sake good to pair with sushi
- Be ready to explore deep world of sake
This Class is for ...
- Those who love sake and want to learn the basics.
- Those who are interested in sake and learning what sake is.
- Those who want to get more knowledge about sake before traveling to Japan.
- Wine, beer and whisky lovers who also want to understand the basics of sake.
- Professionals in the hospitality industry who would like to learn the basics of sake.
- For in-house training in the hospitality industry
- Private courses for companies and groups are also available. Please contact us.