Book【NO.2】Sake Making Process
Online Class Details
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Starting Time: Check the Tour Calendar
- Maximum: 10 screens
- Price: 5,500 JPY
- Host Location : Kyoto, Japan
- The Zoom link for the class will be sent to your Email address before the session starts.
The time displayed is in Japan time. Please double-check your time when you book your session.World Clock
What You Will Discover in This Class
- Rice Polishing
- Washing and Soaking of Rice
- Steaming of Rice
- Cooling of Rice
- What is Koji?
- Koji Making
- Moto Making
- About Yeast
- Preparing Fermentation Mash
- What is Multiple Parallel Fermentation?
- Regular Fermentation and Ginjo Fermentation
- Brief Introduction of Post-Fermentation Processes of Sake
After Taking This Class, You will..
- Learn everything from the preparation of raw materials, fermentation, and the post-fermentation process to bottling.
- Discover how sake is made through a complex process and how very different it is from wine and beer making.
- In the second half of the class, we will show you how to use your knowledge of Ginjo Fermentation and the Secondary Categories, which have a major impact on the flavor of sake. You will gain the knowledge to decipher sake labels and predict flavors.
This Class is for ..
- Those who love sake and want to learn about sake brewing.
- Those who want to get more knowledge about sake before traveling to Japan.
- Wine, beer and whisky lovers who also want to learn the sake production process.
- Professionals in the hospitality industry who would like to learn the sake production process.
- For in-house training in the hospitality industry
- Private courses for companies and groups are also available. Please contact us.